Here are three easy ways to navigate and discover more than 150 acts performing simultaneously at 36 venues, between 2 pm and 10 pm, at Open Tuning Music Festival 2019, on June 8th:
1. Go to our Open Tuning 2019 SCHED event Schedule online.
It’s mobile friendly and provides the most up to date and accurate listing of all acts and Venue schedules. Download the app. Create your own personalized festival schedule.
2. Download our printable Schedule
Download both files below to get the full festival schedule on two printable 8×10 (copy size) PDF files.
3. Download our printable Venue Map in PDF format
And Finally: EXPLORE FREELY!
Come explore the Festival:
– head north-east into the neighbourhood (Google map) from the Christie Subway station
– or head north-west from Bathurst station – and follow your ears:
- listen for bands,
- find rockin’ alleyway venues,
- look for signage or
- ask a roaming festival ambassador.
There’s an info tent in Vermont Park where a volunteer neighbour will be happy to answer any questions they can.
See you at the Open Tuning!